Facebook Pixel

Do you have questions on love, sex and relationships?

Country: Swaziland Change your country

Need Help? Start Here

Get Help for Health Problems, Drugs & Alcohol, Stress & Depression

Tune Me is here to help. Browse our menu sections for health advice. If you need to talk to someone or get help, try the options below:


Call 95 – Swaziland Action Group Against Abuse for free helpline advice. Text Swaziland U-Report: Text the word “JOIN” to 8500 on for free. You can ask your question and get answers. Call 9664 - Talk to someone who can help. Ministry of Education and Training
Call 999 - Police helpline for emergencies 977 – Emergency Medical Services SPEAK TO SOMEONE Talking to someone who can help is often a good start.

Why not try: A responsible adult you trust Your friends A health facility near you School guidance and counselling clubs

Have a tip related to this article? Click here it share it!